Trask Insurance reaches 70-year milestone
Article from The Piscataquis Observer
Trask Insurance was founded by Claude Trask in October of 1938. He operated his insurance business out of his home with the help of his wife Dorothy. In 1967, Claude moved the insurance agency into the old Milo Farmers' Union building. The building was built in the 1800's and has served as "The Oriental Hotel", "Milo House", and the Milo Farmers' Union.
This building is a true testament of the workmanship back in the day as it has survived a fire which took the third floor off the building, as well as the infamous "Flood of 1987", and we plan to be here for many more years to come.
Tel: 207.943.7746 | Toll Free: 1.800.943.7403 | Fax: 207.943.5626